If you need an advice about the studies or how to apply
Academic Council of LithuaniaBusinessUniversity of Applied Sciences – is the highest academic self-governmental institution.
The Academic Council consists of founders of the institution, members and academic staff from other study and education institutions. Every study field is representing by no less than one scientist. Student Association delegates students’ representatives.
Assoc. prof. Genovaitė Avižonienė is the chairman of LBUAS Academic Council
Memebers of LBUAS Academic Council:
- Prof. Dr. Angelė Lileikienė - LBUAS director;
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Genovaitė Avižonienė - LBUAS joint owner.
- Prof. Dr. Benediktas Petrauskas - Management lecturer.
- Prof. Habil. Dr. Vitalijus Denisovas - Klaipeda University, LBUAS;
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Jurgita Martinkienė - deputy/assistant director, head of Management Department;
- Assoc. Prof. Kristina Puleikienė - head of Economics Department;
- Dr. Renata Šliažienė - head of Law Department;
- Monika Jahani - head of Vilnius faculty;
- Eglė Alonderienė – AB “ Klaipėdos vanduo” head of Sales Department;
- Lidija Kukarinaitė - president of university's Student Association.