If you need an advice about the studies or how to apply
Academic Council of LithuaniaBusinessUniversity of Applied Sciences – is the highest academic self-governmental institution.
The Academic Council consists of founders of the institution, members and academic staff from other study and education institutions. Every study field is representing by no less than one scientist. Student Association delegates students’ representatives.
Assoc. prof. Genovaitė Avižonienė is the chairman of LBUAS Academic Council
Memebers of LBUAS Academic Council:
- prof. dr. Angelė Lileikienė, LBUAS Director;
- assos. prof. dr. Stasys Paulauskas, Director of Strategic Management Institute;
- prof. habil. dr. Vitalijus Denisovas, Klaipeda University, LBUAS;
- asoss. prof. Raimonda Tamoševičienė;
- asoss. prof. dr. Ligita Šalkauskienė;
- Judita Simonavičiūtė, Vice Major of Klaipeda City;
- Rimantas Cibauskas, Board Manager of stock company „Mūsų laikas“;
- Assoc. prof., dr. Jurgita Martinkienė, Head of Management Department;
- Assoc. prof. Kristina Puleikienė, Head of Economics Department;
- Milda Guokaitė, second year student of Economics study program