If you need an advice about the studies or how to apply
Academic Council of Lithuania Business University of Applied Sciences – is the highest academic self-governmental institution.
The Academic Council consists of founders of the institution, members and academic staff from other study and education institutions. Every study field is representing by no less than one scientist. Student Association delegates students’ representatives.
Prof. dr. Inga Dailidienė is the chairman of LBUAS Academic Council
Memebers of LBUAS Academic Council:
- Prof. Dr. Angelė Lileikienė - LBUAS joint owner.
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Genovaitė Avižonienė - LBUAS joint owner.
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Jurgita Martinkienė - Director.
- Assoc. Prof. Kristina Puleikienė - Deputy Director of LBUAS for Studies and Quality
- Prof. Habil. Dr. Vitalijus Denisovas - Klaipeda University, LBUAS;
- Doc. Raimonda Tamoševičienė - Dean of Šiauliai Faculty of LBUAS
- Do. Remigijus Dailidė - head of Scientific-applied research department
- Dr. Renata Šliažienė - head of Law Department;
- Eglė Alonderienė – AB “ Klaipėdos vanduo” head of Sales Department;
- Lidija Šukšterė - International Relations and Projects Department specialist