If you need an advice about the studies or how to apply
International Relations and Projects Department
Lithuania Business University of Applied Sciences is one of the most liberal and modern higher education institutions in Lithuania. Internalization is one of the cornerstones of LBUAS development. With regard to horizontal priority objectives formulated within LBUAS strategy, the goal of internalization is to reinforce LBUAS position in the international level, conducting excellent research and bringing in innovations.
In 2017/2018 LBUAS is taking part in international projects:
- Erasmus+ international credit mobility between programme countries 2017-LT01-KA103-034874.
- Erasmus+ international credit mobility in partner countries Nr.2017-1-LT01-KA107-035023
- Erasmus+ international credit mobility between programme countries 2016-LT-LT01-KA103-022761.
- Erasmus+ international credit mobility in partner countries 2016-1-LT01-KA107-022953.
- Interreg South Baltic Programme 2014 – 2020, FOCUS - Facilitating Blue Growth with Open Courses by Utilizing R&D Products and Virtual Mobility. Partners: Klaipeda University, Linnaeus University (Sweden), University of Gdansk (Poland), Roskilde Business College (Denmark).
- Lithuania Scholarships for Applicants From Latvia for the Academic Year 2016/2017 AM-2016-LT-1483.
Erasmus+ in LBUAS
In 2017 LBUAS is taking part in two international Higher Education fairs:
- 19-23 October, Pekin Education Expo, China
- 6-8 October, International Education Exhibitoin Baku, Azerbaijan
- 22-26 April, IHEF ,India
- 6-8 April, Education Abroad, Kijiev ,Ukraine.
Information is updated by Samanta Štraupaitė, Head of International Relations and Projects Department